Monday 30 March 2015

It's A Wrap









The Braided Queen returns!

This time with a little number from Pretty Little Thing. It was a long anticipated and awaited purchase as I've always wanted to buy something but I was always either broke or just didn't fancy anything at that time.

Now, what first caught my eye was their infamous palazzo trousers two piece that come in an array of beautiful shades. Sadly it didn't suit me so I decided to go for this beautiful camel two piece. Here's the catch.....

Because of the event I was going to, I wanted a look that said "hey, T's in the building" but not completely stand out ..which funnily said takes a lot for me. So instead of showing a lot of midriff I got my awesome sister to sew the two pieces together and make it dress. What an awesome dress it did make?! Super proud of it.

Speaking of my sister...she is due to make an appearance on her half of this blog (ahem my whole of the blog) very very soon. You will not be disappointed.

If you're interested on how I do my make, please comment below and I will happily do a tutorial.

Also, please follow us on instagram (link in sidebar) we would love to connect with all of you! 

Shoes - Missguided 

No comments:

Post a Comment