Sunday 28 December 2014

Throwin' Shade

We know you guys probably feel a sense of resentment right now and we thoroughly apologise but we have been on a break.
We're back up and running and have a lot of pictures to share from our holiday as well as revealing more new projects and just being fabulous in the clothes we adorn.
Speaking of fabulous, what could be more fabulous throwing on a pair of joggers?..But wait, not just any joggers but a jogger skirt?!
I can say I have found the new thing to joggers/tracksuit bottoms. Now usually I don't do the whole Sports Luxe look but once I saw this skirt it just screamed 'comfortable' and you guys know me well enough now to know I love fashion that is comfortable.
I decided to team it with some trainers and a long sleeved turtle neck top just to make it look a little more sophisticated..something I would wear on a Date Night with bae..If I had one *sighs*
Unfortunately, I am not a sneakerhead and purchased these trainers years ago on holiday and can't give you the exact name. All I know is they are Nike?
Hopeless, hopeless T!
That's all for me lovelies and just before you go I'd love your opinion on whether it's a good idea to wear the skirt with tights. If you styled this skirt with tights, I'd love to see a pic and might even feature it on our instagram!

Top: Asos
Shoes: Nike

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than comfy fashion, especially when it's cold!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete