Friday 31 July 2015

Boho Chic


I always said Boho Chic would never be my thing..

Here I am now, in a pair of printed flare trousers (which I love). These trousers are like a blast from the past so I decided to give the outfit a little twist with an open back roll neck top and chunky sandals.

One thing I like about flares is the high waist because it shows off your curves yet hides the little nuisance food pouch-to some extent-back tothe gym I go! Their also very comfortable and perfect for work.

I will be posting how I style wide legged trousers for work wear in a later post.

Trousers especially printed, wide legged, flared etc are trending everywhere this summer. What are your faves?

Till next time!









Trousers - Asos
Top - Asos
Shoes - River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment