Friday 10 June 2016

One Dance


Tell me..I need to know..where do you wanna go? Cause if you're down..

*SANGGGGG*

Thanai, Thanai, Thanai...back at it again with the Denim!

All our loyal followers know that I have a thing for denim, I just love it!

I also have a thing for Drake..as does every other girl in the world but let's not divulge. The reason I named this post One Dance is because it just screams Funky House and gives Festival Feels. Now I'm probably the only person who has never been to Wireless in London and I hate to say it but I am not a Festival Gal. I actually hate Festivals!

WAIT! Before you exit this post.. Let me explain!

I've never been one for huge crowds, people stepping on my toes and breathing in sweat. However, I love the fashion and the great buzz of happiness you get listening to your favorite music live. Music is universal right?

So this is what this post is all about..FASHION! Festival Fashion. How to look good for a festival without having to go over the top and spending big bucks.

I found this gorgeous cut out denim dress from Boohoo on Asos and thought it would be perfect. I love the fact that eventhough it is cutout and quite a tight dress, you can still be quite flexible in your movement. I also love the fact that it is dark denim so no chance of obviously visible stains if you spill something on yourself!






For my hair, I decided to mix two hair trends that have been trending for the last two years together. Gray and braided hair. I got a pack of Gray Marley Braid hair from the local 'Black People's Hair Shop' and incorporated it into my hair to give it a bit more of an edgy look.

















Dress: Boohoo
Shoes: Adidas



Go check my Youtube Channel below to get some inspiration on Festival Makeup! & don't forget to subscribe!


I hope you guys enjoyed this look.

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment