Tuesday 7 March 2017

Monochrome

Hey everyone,
I'm back with another post!
Todays outfit is all about layering. Living in a place where the weather can go from sunny to windy to rainy and then back to sunny again, all in the course of one day layering is key. For a long time I wanted to do an post about this knitted fringe top but it has been freezing outside and I'm not about to catch a cold for a good picture. So I decided to layer it over this white shirt. White shirts for me are a staple item-I own about 8 different styles of white shirts, and I'm still looking for more-they can be dressed up or down and make any outfit look a little more put together. The contrasting black and white colours are also perfect in highlighting the fringe detail of the top. I paired these tops with black jeans and black over the knee boots, although the outfit would look just as good if not better without the jeans as the shirt is long enough to be a shirt/dress.

On a side note- I found this great white wall around the corner from my house which I love so you will definitely be seeing more posts with that as our background.









Top: PrettyLittleThing
Shirt: PrettyLittleThing
Jeans: Missguided
Boots: Public Desire
Belt: Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment