Monday 15 September 2014

Queen of Fall

T is back once again with a new veil..With butterflies! Yea I said it butterflies!
Now before we get into the deets of my creative yet strange style, you're probably wondering why I've named this post 'Queen of Fall' and it isn't even fall/autumn yet...well it sure feels like it!
It may look like I'm just trying to rush summer, which I am but it's England people ...There's no such thing as summer here.
So who is a big fan of The Weeknd? Heard King of Fall yet? Without a thought about it I think this is the best song he's ever done. For me personally, the instrumental is enough to send shivers down my back. When I hear this song, it makes me exude confidence and I felt a sense of courage to wear whatever I choose to wear which is the feeling Clothes Over People is all about and encourage.  I had second thoughts when I bought this veil and thought 'hmm can I pull this off?'. Then I heard this song and that is all he wrote. Literally.
So why not be the equivalent of a King?
Queen of Fall.
In the words of  The Weeknd :"If you ain't complimenting you're offending" (my edit of a clean version :p)

Veil - Asos
Dress - Missguided
Lipstick - Lime Crime Chinchilla with Sleek Lip liner

If you haven't heard it, please check it out:
http://www.djbooth.net/index/tracks/review/the-weeknd-king-of-the-fall

No comments:

Post a Comment