Sunday 31 August 2014

& All that Hype

What's up everyone? As you know I've been a bit busy lately, sewing my ass off to make the clothes for our International Clothes Over people. After that I decided to take a well deserved rest! But don't worry I will get that page up by the end of this week if it kills me.
For now I'm putting up this post on a present I received from my lovely sister Thanai(you might know her better as T). She bought me this dress from a brand I've always liked but have only just recently started to wear. 
My style during the summer holidays has become incredibly laid back and comfortable, meaning loose fitting dresses, ripped/ baggy jeans and trainers. However I'm starting college soon and so your gonna get the opportunity to see me smarten up my look and maybe even do my makeup properly! 





Dress: JUST HYPE
Trainers: Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment