Tuesday 26 May 2015

Juiced Up

 Can I interest anyone in a Green Juice?

Now I hate diets, fasts, FADS. .anything that restricts me too much that I revert to succumbing to the pleasures of my first love-Junk Food.

So I have come up with a trial and error (I repeat trial and error) 7 day plan of two juice meals a day and one healthy balanced meal just so it doesn't get boring and I am getting some solids.

What are the ingredients you ask?



6 Apple
2 Celery Sticks
1 Pineapple
2 Limes
2 Lemons
Kale
Ginger

I bought the CUH 990W Professional Stainless Steel Whole Fruit Vegetable Juicer Juice Extractor from Amazon which was only £30.99 which I thought was a very reasonable price. It comes already assembled, East to clean  and works great.

One tip I would definitely suggest when cutting the fruit is to make sure the peels and cores are completely removed as they sometimes leave a horrible taste.

 
 ALAS! A very tasty drink.



I have a new year's goal to participate in the Tough Mudder event and I want to be readily prepared so bring on the training! I will be keeping everyone posted on my fitness regime etc.

Hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday weekend!

Love from T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment