Wednesday 16 September 2015

Khaki Styles

You guys know the deal when it comes to T and Khaki...We are inseparable!

I recently did an every other day post on our instagram of work outfit ideas and it went down a treat as I received a lot of love for the outfits I put together.

When I initially was planning to do this post, it was initially going to be another work wear outfit however the first few photos with trousers somehow didn't scream work to me so I went in a different direction.

The looks I went for was a sultry lady about town like look. Flirty curls and simple yet detailed style - linen high waisted trouser, wrap top, V neck tee, suede skirt and Croc block heels. Comfortable yet sophisticated fashion!

The penultimate post was about trainers over heels but boy, oh boy comfortable heels are also my favourite..well semi-comfortable.

Hope you guys enjoy this short post, please follow our instagram for exclusives that won't necessarily make it on here! You don't want go miss out! 











Wrap Top - Asos
Linen Highwaisted Trousers - Asos
V Neck Tee - Asos 
Suede Midi Pencil Skirt - Missguided
Croc Block Heels - Missguided
Hair Extensions - Bleuribbon Hair 

No comments:

Post a Comment