Monday 21 September 2015

NUDES...& Rose Gold

Who doesn't like nudes?!

Get your mind out of the gutter and keep your eyes on this rather different outfit I put together!

I hope you guys love the little scene I set. I found this cute little pink garage door while exploring and I knew this was going to be the perfect backdrop for this outfit and post.

Now Autumn is coming and I'm in love with midi dresses, knitwear and ribbed texture. So why not get all of the above? Asos, I'm forever your dedicated customer *lovestruck eyes*

I have also been stalking this brand by the name of Maniere De Voir but honestly didn't think any of their items would suit me as their so intricate and innovatively designed...until I found something amazing - a satin snap back! You guys know I suffer from bad hair days on a regular basis and I need a way to hide the untamed tresses. This cap is everything!

When these two beautiful items were delivered, I thought hey, I haven't done a nude look yet and that's when the idea of incorporating rose gold to compliment the colours. I absolutely love rose gold! It's like high shine nude and it compliments neutral colours so well. I found a cute little rose gold glitter watch from New Look and it was a wrap!











What do you guys think? Did I pull off the Trap Queen look well? 

Comment below! xx

Outfit Details:

Satin Cap Nude - Cap 





No comments:

Post a Comment