Wednesday 3 February 2016

Winter Warmer

Hey guys! Another week and another post from me! Count yourself lucky!
This post is mainly about the this beautiful coat I've recently bought from Missguided. As most style conscious people are aware of whenever winter comes around we always have to make that difficult decision between looking good and being warm...I usually choose to look good and freeze! But luckily this year I found the perfect coat that's looks great and is warm as hell!! It is fur lined all the way through and comes in my fav colour, which is black of course! 
I've also recently started liking pinky colours like salmon and mauve! So I thought this mauve robbed bodysuit and pinky/purple lipstick would go well with this look!









Bodysuit- Missguided
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes-Public Desire
Jacket-Missguided
Bag- New look


No comments:

Post a Comment