Friday 26 February 2016

Better Grey

Better Grey..

We decided to do a different look for you guys. We actually styled the same top in a photoshoot by accident so when we received the photos we thought we would roll with it. STYLE BATTLE!

I decided to go for a loungewear look where I styled my outfit with some ribbed flared trousers, trainers and a long coat. I love the lace up sweatshirt and the fact that it is cropped and the ragged hem on the bottom. To top this look off, I decided to wear my holographic style adidas originals which i do adore! This look was all about textures and layering for....Comfortability ofcourse!











Tarina decided to style her outfit and give it a bit of a sporty girl look. She hates Sports Luxe so she did her own little twist styling a longline maxi tube skirt, a pair of Nike roshe runs and an Adidas snapback. Sporty and Stylish!









We hope you enjoyed our looks. Comment below on who you think wore it best!

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment