Saturday 2 July 2016

Suit UP - Part 2



Hi guys, this post is all about Tailoring and Pinstripes! We got this amazing jumpsuit from Boohoo which looked so smart and stylish. We thought it would be the perfect staple piece for a day to night look if you had to work during the day and had to go out after in the evening. The wide leg trousers and the pinstripes give the jumpsuit it's business look but the bralet attached at the top gives the jumpsuit it's edgy and casual feel.

On a side note and a little #BTS (behind the scenes) for you guys- I wasn't actually meant to be wearing this look, Thanai got the jumpsuit for one of her looks but on the day of the shoot was too ill to wear it so I had to quickly do a look for it, however luckily for me this jumpsuit looks great when just worn on its own so thanks Thanai!

I hope you guys find this outfit as aesthetically pleasing as I do!












Jumpsuit: Boohoo
Shoes: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment