Sunday 24 July 2016

Style Steal: Kylie Jenner





Hey everyone,

This outfit post is  inspired by someone we all know and might love or hate, Kylie Jenner. I'm sure we can all agree that when it comes to style, few do it better than her. So of course this being a fashion blog her name was bound to come up.

I can't remember where I first saw this picture of Kylie in a fringe belt around a black jumpsuit- probably during one of my many procrastinating internet browsing sessions- but I do know that when I first saw it I wasn't sure if it was a style do or don't. Of course Kylie looked gorgeous in it  but could us 'common folk' pull it off as well? So hopefully once a month I'm going to try a style that has been worn by a celebrity past or present and see if it's too crazy or extravagant to be worn by the everyday fashion enthusiast.



Now let's get onto my outfit for this post.

One of my favourite colours is black so for me there is nothing more satisfying than an all black outfit, however I do like to add different textures and layers so it's a little more interesting. With this outfit I liked the juxtaposition between the smooth texture of the leather skirt and the bumpy texture of the knitted turtleneck crop top. The fringe skirt in my opinion works better with a skirt than trousers as it adds different lengths to the skirt.

Overall this fringe belt is so much fun to wear and photographs so well with all the movement it has. I would definitely recommend buying one or making your own.















Top: Missguided
Skirt: PLT
Shoes: Primark 

No comments:

Post a Comment