Sunday 24 January 2016

Suit Up

PHey everyone! It's been a while but here's another rare post from me!
So it's almost the end of January and I think it's time we all get out of that slump we've been in and start working hard again- and of course by we, I mean me. As always I can't get focused until I've bought myself a new outfit! 
This outfit was perfect for getting into that working mentality (and for once it's all clothes owned by me). Partly inspired by Barney from 'How I met your mother' this look is titled suit up becuase suiting up just means to put on your best and get ready to work hard! So I hope you all start off the week right and continue to make that money by working hard!!
 




Blazer Playsuit- Misguided
Shirt- Charity shop
Boots- Public Desire
Bag- New Look 
Tights- Primark





No comments:

Post a Comment