Saturday 2 April 2016

Collard Greens


Damn Thanai, back at it again with the Khaki trend!

So sorry I have been neglecting you guys. If you have been keeping up with our Instagram feeds you will know I am currently doing Youtube videos...yippeeee! Ever wanted to find out how I do my makeup and what products I use, our youtube channel is the place to be!

Now I know everyone is obsessed with Kanyes Yeezy Season 3 so I thought I'd put together an outfit inspired by his collection. We all know Kanye has made ragged/distressed items of clothing with holes in them very trendy and socially acceptable haha! I came across a really cool company called Unknown Clothing and they do distressed hoodies which range from sand shades to khaki shades as well as caps etc. When I saw this hoodie I knew I had to have it..so I did! We don't waste time here.

I've noticed the Yeezy collection has a lot of loose/baggy clothing paired with tight fitting clothing but they work really well together. I've seen other bloggers do their take on the yeezy season and a lot of them do incorporate nude or brown shaded leggings which they style very well. I hate leggings. They are a no go. They are for exercising or lounging. They are not an acceptable item of clothing for me so moving on swiftly. I paired the hoodie with a simple turtleneck khaki dress that I got from Asos and a pair of ankle boots from Public Desire. To accessorize, I completed my look with some Gold Wide rimmed glasses from Lael Divine


VOÌLA!
























I really like this blog shoot we did as we found this perfect location (top secret), the weather was great and there were many different mini locations we could work with.
I'd like to thank you guys for following us through our blogging journey and I promise we have a lot more in store! The best place to receive updates on our movements is our Instagram page (click little instagram icon on the left sidebar). You'll see our whereabouts, what we're eating etc so to keep updated INSTAGRAM is where it is at!

Hope you guys enjoy this post. Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment