Monday 18 April 2016

In Our Fila





















Hey everyone we're back at it again with the sportswear brands for this post! We dedicated this post to Fila because we love there casual comfortable clothes that can be used for exercising-or if you're like me and rarely, if ever step into a gym can be used just to look stylish and fool people into thinking you exercise. 

This post is all about that sports luxe. So for those of you that don't know it's pretty much a reoccurring trend every year in the spring/summer collections. So instead of wearing sportswear just for exercise you can dress it up with heels and wear it out. 

We tried to go for a more urban edgy aesthetic for this shoot, hence the graffiti and the old brick in the background. My outfit incorporated the Fila bralet which I loved but I didn't just want to wear it on its own because my boobs are quite big and were literally spilling out so I wore it instead with a white turtleneck underneath and I really liked how different and interesting it looked paired with the high waisted joggers and my trainers. 

Thanai decided to keep her style casual and simple. With a standard Fila drop arm vest and ripped jeans with a pair of trainers which are very very similar to the Yeezy Boost shoes that she got from Ego Official.

Asos stocks a lot of Sports Brands and it's always our place to visit online for the latest so definitely go cop you somethin' cute boo!


Until next time! Go check out or Instagram page!

No comments:

Post a Comment