Saturday 21 June 2014

As Seen On Screen


Hey People,

It's T and yes I'm happy to say our first official blog post is to do with ASOS. As Seen On Screen.

This whole week they had a Body Scanning Event for all those customers who have bought something and felt like it hasn't fit as nicely as they thought it would. Brilliant idea!

Just being privileged enough to be present where all the magic happens was overwhelming, we as customers get to have a say as well as advice on their fittings as well.

The Body Scanning was pretty easy. I honestly thought it would be a bunch of fit models walking in around while I'm there sucking my stomach in..total opposite! It was for people of all shapes and sizes and if you still felt subconscious, there were robes and you only took them off whilst entering the booth.

Overall, staff were helpful and I think in turn we as customers and them as a company both got something from this event.

I got me a £5 voucher! 







So, what did T spend her voucher on?

Gladiator Sandals ofcourse!

Teamed with Crochet Lace Denim jeans from Miss Selfridge and a plain White Cami Top also from ASOS made the perfect summer look.

Hope you guys like it, please comment and give your thoughts. 

Have a great weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment