Sunday 22 June 2014

Roses are...

Good day guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend so far..I know I am!
Finally getting to wear clothes that I had bought during winter (wasn't thinking) for summer and they have been wasting away in my closet. Its a reoccuring thing for me..soon I will be purchasing jumpers!
Today I am pulling out a skort that I absolutely adored from Missguided. It's easy to wear and style so I styled it with a plain cami top however I reckon a plain blouse or tee could work too!
Now I reckon I could style these with some trainers however I have none! So moving on swiftly, I styled them with Riverisland's very own T bar barely there sandals and trust me its not an over statement when they said barely there. Felt as if I were walking on air. Regardless, I love them and they definitely make the outfit pop!
I also snuck in a close up of a veil garland headband that I absolutely love from asos!
Hope you guys like & don't forget to follow us on instagram: @clxthesoverpeople

No comments:

Post a Comment