Thursday 26 June 2014

Not Everyday White


I am big fan of all white this summer but what happened to a little splash of colour?

Sliders are the most comfortable and fashionable footwear right now and instead of going for a plain black or white Nike Bennassi sliders, I decided to go for ASOS very own neon yellow! They make the outfit pop a little more than just everyday white. I also accessorized with a bucket hat, again if you're gonna go all out, simple doesn't have to be completely plain so I went for a tropical print from River Island.

Details:
Bucket Hat - River Island
Mesh T-shirt Dress - Missguided
White Joni Jeans - Topshop
Neon Yellow Sliders - ASOS





















2 comments:

  1. I love this all white outfit Thanai and the pictures are pretty good!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I suggest to place in you home page the widgets to follow you (gfc/bloglovin/fb/twitter) :-)
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete