Monday 23 June 2014

Double Denim

This weekend I took a trip down to Southampton to,for the first time, watch a cricket match. Suprisingly the game wasn't as boring as I previously thought, however I'm not gonna become a fanatic anytime soon. Anyway, more importantly is the outfit I wore.

I love the double denim trend, it's so easy to style and always looks effortless so naturally it was perfect for a relaxing day watching cricket. My oversized denim shirt and ripped skinny jeans along with my flatform sandals and black sunglasses were perfect for the weather.

Make-up isn't something I use alot of usually, apart from the basics of course-mascara, eyeliner and of course an eyebrow pencil- which I suppose you could say is a lot of make-up. I prefer to focus on my outfit, after all if your outfit is good enough no one should be looking at your face. However for this look I decided to add a little bit of colour with my red/orange lipstick.

Here are some pictures(excuse the screw face, sun's in my eyes)




Shirt-East End thrift store
Jeans- Asos
Shoes- River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment