Wednesday 13 August 2014

Quick Update


Hey guys,

You all might be wondering why all the posts at the moment seem to be just coming from T...Well.....

Tarina is just the laziest blogger you will ever meet!

I'm messing with you guys! Remember, we stated we are in the midst of an important project? As me and Tarina have designed all of our international themed outfits for our project 'International Clothes Over People', the next step is making them!

Now everyone that knows me, knows I can't make anything. I love to think I'm inventive but really the end result is a disaster ....to nicely put it.

Tarina sends her apologies as she is literally neck high (see what I did there) in test fabric, needles, buttons, zips...you name it! Not to mention she has less than two weeks to make these all.

If you were getting sick of me, all you had to do was let me know! Haha, so please bear with us and we will be revealing her creations on the 25th of August, 2014.

In the meantime, have a look at our instagram page for a sneak peak of what we have been up to..

http://instagram.com/clxthesoverpeople

No comments:

Post a Comment