Sunday 24 August 2014

Ragged T

Hey guys! Once again sorry for the delay in posts it's been a busy month with our projects.
Have I ever told you guys that I love ragged priest? Well even more importantly I love asos for selling this brand and featuring a few items in the sale.
I managed to get a midi white skirt for £10 and paired it with a crop top from Boohoo.  Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the different types of styles Boohoo incorporate however I'm really disappointed in the quality of the material if I'm very honest and it has unfortunately put me off purchasing anything further especially jersey material as it is very fragile and tears at the seam.
On a positive note, I love trying out different and new brands and I will always give my honest opinion.
Hope you guys like this look, had a special photographer friend take some great shots!

Top - boohoo
Skirt - ASOS/ ragged priest
Shoes - Bank

Also if you guys are interested in where I get my nails done, please head over to Reecey Roos in Camberwell.  Absolutely love them, they are so friendly, the artwork on the walls are amazing and even better they don't use drills! Which I love because I hate being cut by drills and they do bespoke designs. Head over to their website:  http://www.reeceyroos.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment