Saturday 22 November 2014

Thigh High's the Limit


Thigh high boots are the ultimate winter essential! Wouldn't you agree?

Now this post will be very short and sweet as I think the boots speak for themselves.

I have been looking for the right pair of thigh highs that were not too high and not too short ...I despise kitten heels! I recently was recommended buying shoes from Justfab and thought hey, let's try it out. That was all she wrote as I found these Aliz  boots, I knew they were for me and I was right! They are both comfortable and sexy.

What I liked so much about JustFab was the personalisation of selection of shoes to your specific style. And as a treat for being a member, you get half price on your first purchase of a shoe or handbag which my purchase added up to a blissfully cheap £17.50.

I decided to go simple and pair with joni jeans and khaki green shirt. I hadn't worn my camel sheer coat from Asos in a while so threw that on too!

P.s. I would love to give some lame excuse for why my shirt isn't ironed but the truth is I'm way too spontaneous, impatient and sporadic to have taken the time to. In other words, I love a wrinkly shirt...It adds characters. Do with that information what you may :p.

Hope you guys like the outfit as well as my new hair, will be doing a post very soon. Until then! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment