Monday 17 November 2014

Winter is coming

Hey everyone! Been a while since my last post but I've beeen busy- also you've probably realised that I'm a little bit lazy when it comes to posting. Winter is coming( a reference for all you Game of Thrones fans) and I have decided instead of going into my usual hibernating state that I would find some warm clothes and keep heading out into the cold. Which is lucky for you guys as that results in me doing more posts.

Although I generally prefer the warmer weather I do appreciate winter as it gives me the chance to layer up and enjoy cosy evenings in. This winter's  must have is the camel coat, which I've been dying to get my hands on, but as most of you know by now my style is limited by my low funds. So instead of going out to buy a new coat I decided to do a much needed wardrobe sort and found some good old pieces that surprisingly still fit me...sort of. This included this coat as well as this skirt and turtle neck- which I cut the shoulders off of to get that cold shoulder look. This goes to show that some of the best pieces you can find could already be in your closet!

Well, enough of my babble..have a look for yourselves!









Top - Charity Shop
Skirt - Vintage
Shoes - Grantleigh 2 in Bromley
Coat - Vintage
Fedora Hat - my sister's closet - Asos




















1 comment: