Saturday 1 November 2014

Autumn Leaves


Pinch, punch, first day of the month..No returns!

We're in November guys *hums Drake - we made it*

Can you believe how fast this year is going?!

I thought I'd kick off Autumn properly with my take on Denim on Denim as my sister did a previous post about it in summer.

Now I don't think I will be writing a lot about this outfit as I think it speaks for itself but I will be talking about the key accessories, nails and makeup.

Let's start off with the rings from which I got from Asos, I wanted smooth chunky midi rings for ages and could never find any until their recent giant sale. I think the rings give the outfit a authentic edge, a look that says "I'm a classy lady but will still knock ya teeth out!" :p Perhaps that is my interpretation :/ lol 

My nails I haven't done in a good ole while so once again the Nails inc set was from the Asos sale again which comes with instructions, three nail polishes including a top coat and letter stickers with a tool to stick them on. I used the Opi matte top coat instead to give a flatter effect.

Lastly, my makeup was as done as usual except instead of going for the norm of a darker lippy for autumn, I opted for a lighter shade of orange to be different and blend in with my friends the leaves which I might add they turned out not to be my friends in the end...have a look at our instagram and you'll find out why @clxthesoverpeople 


Coat - Zara
Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop 
Heels - Missguided 
Boots - Primark
Bag -Missguided 

No comments:

Post a Comment