Thursday 12 November 2015

Just Hype x Spongebob Collection

 Just Hype clothing have done it again! And I think this time they have utterly and sincerely out done themselves from all the previous collection launches from their Fat Foods collection, Just Hype x Simpsons etc.

What I like so much about their launches are the creativity, they went in! From sponges on the floor, to the goodie bags, the real Slim Spongebob, a live DJ and don't forget the free alcoholic beverages which previously was beer before but now they have moved onto cider...my type of people *fist pumps*






So let's talk clothes... I can say I'm fully in love with this collection, it is the best yet. Spongebob was one of my childhood cartoons and to see Just Hype's creativity come through has been really inspiring and I'm excited for more of their collections to come. We're not called 'Clothes over People' for nothing, it's all about the garments and this is the place to go.

The thing about Just Hype is the clothes are pretty much unisex. Now I say this because..how many of you have seen your boyfriend, brother or any other significant male wear something and think I could actually rock that? Have some of you actually borrowed their clothes and it looked so good that you haven't given it back?

This is how Just Hype clothing makes me feel. I see a male model wearing an item, if he can rock it so can I!





 From the crew necks to the tshirts to the bucket hats, they all include in some part of the design the characters from spongebob. I specifically fell in love with the crew neck jumper with all the little icons of all the spongebob characters (see below)










Guys make sure to go and check out Just Hype at Box Park in Shoreditch!

Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment