Wednesday 18 November 2015

Knit x Leather

Are you guys starting to feel the chills? I know I am! 

If it's not rain, it's wind or both! I refuse to let this weather disrupt my style and comfort.

Knitwear will always be that go to piece of clothing for warmth and fashion and recently this summer/spring it has made its way to the spotlight in many different textures and styles.

So how do you take a normal roll/turtle neck jumper into a stylish outfit?

Good question! 

Now this may not be a celebrity stylist opinion as I wear what what regardless of one's unneeded thoughts but I think it's always a good idea to mix knitwear with different textures. 

I decided to mix it up a little and add a faux leather skirt of the similar colour and added some nude/cream heels to elongate my legs (working hard in the gym guys!). I added a pair of vintage glasses, a glitter clutch bag and watch and Bob's your uncle! This outfit is perfect for a date night or a chilled evening.








Roll Neck Jumper - Asos/ First and I
Skirt - Topshop
Watch, Heels and Clutch Bag - New Look
Glasses - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment