Friday 4 July 2014

Everyday objects, extraordinary uses

For my portfolio I decided to experiment with the extraordinary uses of ordinary objects-I know it's a bit of a random topic but stay with me. So using paper plates, the heads of some, lets say 400, plastic spoons and lots of sticky back tape I managed to create what some would call a top.

I paired this with some pearl chains on the back and a choker necklace. I loved the effect that the spoons created, making the top look like it was made of feathers. I also want to say a big thanks to my model Evie for letting me do her hair and for going outside in a plastic spoon top. It was much appreciated.

But anyway I'm gonna let the pictures speak for themselves. Sorry I don't know where most of the stuff worn is from but I burrowed them from various different people(as usual).   









   
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment