Tuesday 22 July 2014

Chapter 20

Hey guys, it's T and I'm back! So it was my 20th the other day and although I don't particularly see the significance of celebrating it, Chapter 20 is all about the celebration of my accomplishments and being proud of the person I have become. As last year was a little bit of a mess for me, I have embraced everything about me and I am very much content and confident.
Just to add guys and girls, life is way too short to not believe in yourself or what you can achieve. Never doubt your worth or abilities regardless of any obstacles you may go through in life.
Okay!  So there's me sending in an application for a motivational speaker! Onto the outfit details:
I really felt very oriental in this piece, hope you guys like it!
Paisley Maxi Kimono - missguided
Joni Jeans - Topshop
White Top - Asos
Shoes - Public Desire - my1stwish.co.uk

I also put in a few shots of how I matched my makeup with my outfit and I do have eyebrows, I promise!

1 comment: