Thursday 31 July 2014

Poetic Justice

Hi guys, T is back in motion!

So when I put on this outfit, the song that came to my mind was Poetic Justice by Kendrick Lamar...absolutely love that song and him!

It's a shame I don't have the braids to go with it!

But moving on, I bought some grillz from amazon because I absolutely adore American fashion and those of who have seen the film ATL with T.I. and Lauren London know that the fashion was chilled but still popping.

I then gave it a little bit more of a gothic futuristic look with a veil beanie, motel rocks skater dress and holographic shoes.

Now the grillz were the masterpiece of this outfit,  always wanted them. They came with a molding bar as one size fits all and u heat it in hot water to shape it to fit your teeth.

and....voila! Hope you guys like! Stay tuned for our project and feel free to leave comments!

Margie Denim Skater Dress - Motel Rocks
Veiled Beanie - eBay
Holographic Shoes - Public Desire
Grillz - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment