Wednesday 30 July 2014

Players Ball

Tarina,
Whats going on everyone? I kept my promise of trying to post every other day. Well this is the first time I'm doing it so maybe I shouldn't get too happy but hopefully I can keep it up. 

This is the first post since we started the blog where you'll be able to see me and T going out together and the outfits we wore. Monochrome is, to me, a timeless style that you can never go wrong with so I like to stick to the basic colors of black and white generally. However on this event I decided to go with a sporty look, after all being comfortable is the most important thing when choosing an outfit and whats more comfortable than some shorts, a crop top and some trainers?

Here's the pictures we took at the train station before the heat and the rain ruined our outfits and more importantly...our hair.







Tarina's Outfit 
Top- ASOS
Shorts- Vintage
Shoes- Nike

T's Outfit
Vest top- Primark
Baseball top- BANK 
Skirt- ASOS
Trainers- River Island

If you haven't guessed already one of my signature poses is me with my hand on my hip. You'll be seeing it alot! Here's one last pic of us. Till next time ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment