Monday 28 July 2014

Dark Summer Florals

Hey its Tarina! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been a bit lazy but I'm going to try my hardest to at least have something posted every other day.

Anyway here's one of the posts that you might have seen on the Instagram page that I was meant to put up a while ago. So I dug this dress out that was bought quite a while ago from Asos. Technically it is my sisters dress but I've only ever seen her wear it once sooo being the good Samaritan than I am I thought I would take it off her hands and give it the proper attention that it deserves. Now I've been having a bit of a mesh obsession lately and that's what really sold me on this dress, I love that it's not a typical summer dress. The colors are darker making the dress less girly and bit more Gothic. This also means that it can be worn not only in summer but also in autumn and maybe even winter.

I paired this dress with my black flatform sandals and some dark purple lipstick, which I admit might have been a bit overboard but just because the suns out and it's summer doesn't mean that you have to wear bright colors right?...I'll let you decide!



                
 


Dress- ASOS
Shoes- River Island

1 comment:

  1. Love this look and the dark vamp lip. Im having a mesh obsession as well officially obsessed.

    http://rubysapphirecloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete