Friday 3 October 2014

Knitted Co-Ord


ALL WHITE EVERYTHING!..

Well..almost all white everything. 

So, who loves co-ords? I absolutely adore co-ords and since it has gotten a little chillier as it is officially Autumn, I have especially been dreaming about a cosy knitted co-ord for a simple and sexy yet cosy look.

I happened to find that specific look on the Missguided website. Now, everyone that knows me and constantly ask me where I get my clothes from have resulted in just looking at me, having a look on the website and rocking up with  one of their adorable garms either similar to the one I had bought or different. How outrageous! Shows how much of a Missguided Girl I really am ;).

I have been a Missguided fan since before I could know it when I first bought my pair of aztec print jeans, oh how I loved them.. until I put on weight and they could no longer fit me! Since then I have a million and one of Missguided clothes everywhere, including ones I have had and haven't worn yet as I'm waiting for the most perfect occasion. If I am going to wear Missguided, I have to wear it to show out and it amazes everytime.

Let's get to the outfit deets, first of all this is not an official co-ord from Missguided as the skirt is a part of a different co-ord and the top is just a separate. I loved the original co-ord however, I saw this top and I thought *lightbulb* why don't I do my own spin of a knitted co-ord?

& HEY PRESTO

P.s. I love top knots and I am finally showing off my natural hair after a trim. I hope you guys also love the ear cuffs as much as I do as they add an image of elegance.


Shoes: Primark

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in total white darling! Regarding your question on installing social icons, drop me an email at valearizzi@hotmail.it and I will be glad to help!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. This knitted coord is super cool and suit you so well :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete