Sunday 19 October 2014

Worst Behaviour

Friday was payday right?
Only means one thing....
Shopping!
Any chance I get to go shopping, I take it but this month I am learning how to budget *says a silent prayer* as I spend a lot on things I think I need but can actually live without.
So without further a due here's what I can't live without apparently.....
I decided to get some A/W winter bits from Primark as I refuse to pay ridiculous prices for a jumper/cardigan that isn't even warm and I know primark is good value for money. This jacket makes me feel very prestige and simple and allows you to dress without putting much thought or effort in and if you haven't read about me on my 'About Me' page, you wouldn't know zero effort is my thing. I'm lazy, Sue me!
Jeans, jeans, jeans! Since I've put on weight, I have found it extremely hard to find jeans that not only fit me but also flatter me. Now this is where I think Primark falls short for me and I end up getting so frustrated not finding my size and struggling in the changing room that I end up leaving with nothing at all most times. Asos is also the same unfortunately except for mom jeans however the high waisted are usually always tight at the legs and loose at the waist to which I have had to roll up...It isn't a good look. I enjoyed the sizing event very much but I think my measurements only really worked for shoes and tops/jackets.
Topshop joni jeans are the love of my life! I love the range of colours, the fit and stretchiness! These will forever be my go to jeans and I'm not stressed with the price just because they last long and are worth the money.
I featured two shoes in this post. The first are from Primark and they are a cheaper version of the black Timbalands, that being said, please hold on for my next post called 'More Money than Sense'.
The other pair are Cluelessly hot! From Missguided of course and I love them. They look cute and fluffy but they are far from! You know the saying "no pain, no gain"? These are the epitome of that saying. I will never ever wear them on a night out because there is still some delicacy about them but if I wore them it would have to be somewhere where a lot of people can see me in them for a short while or where I can take breaks and throw on my flats! Mission set?
Last but not least, the clutch bag gave me the inspiration for this post. I mean, who doesn't love a Drake song/lyric?!
Comment below and let me know what you think.
Toodles!


Cardigan - Primark Bromley
Joni Jeans - Topshop 
Timbalands Lookalike - Primark
Clutch Bag - Missguided
Anything but Fluffy Heels - Missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment