Sunday 26 October 2014

My Not So Daily Skin Routine

Hey guys!

I barely ever do beauty posts so I thought I'd show you what I do to my skin as everyone is always complimenting me on my skin complexion!

So here it goes....

I pretty much, rarely do anything at all!
*sings* I woke up like this! *sings*

On a serious note, I'm very lazy unfortunately and especially with such a busy work schedule I barely have time to even wash my face in the morning! *que the ewwwsss* I even find it difficult to take my makeup off at night.

But I am trying to make a change now people!

One of my NONO's are foundation, my skin absolutely hates it! So no contouring for me which I'm fine with as I have giant food pouches for cheeks which on the subject I have found a way to contour my cheeks which doesn't include foundation..It will all be revealed in a future post.

I have also noticed that my diet hasn't been very good and I have been eating out quite a lot and as I am trying to lose weight, I thought why not do a 14 day detox?!

So as Friday evening is my only chillaxed night of the week, if that, I decided to start my night time cleanse detox from Bootea as well as give my face a good 'ole scrub with Garnier Charcoal scrub. The scrub did the job by opening my pores so I then dried my face and applied the mud pac. It was a complete de-stress from the stressful week I endured and was accomplished in all of 20 minutes! My skin felt really soft and the spots cleared and dried up within a day.






Charcoal Face Scrub applied:

Mud Pac once applied:


I also added another picture of a scrub I use in the morning and am still working on my skin routine therefore it is still pending!

I got all these skin products from my local Sainsburys!

As for the Bootea 14 Day Teatox, I got it from Holland & Barrett for approximately £20! I will not say anymore on this product until I have finished the 14 days and also completed my weight loss journey so watch this space! Eek! 

Please share your thoughts, tips and advice on your skincare routine, would love to hear them!

Until then,

T will be back ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment