Thursday 2 October 2014

T's Winter Wishlist


*SCREAMS*

I am very excited for the winter ahead! Everyone knows I hate the cold, miserable weather but just thinking about all the clothes I could rock makes me feel warm and cosy already!

Without any more hesitation, see below my Top 5 Winter Must Haves:




I absolutely love timbalands and flat forms..These shoes definitely cater to both of my style preferences.

2. Jeffrey Campbell Dulce Shearling Pump


So these shoes might seem very impractical as they can easily be ruined however, I imagine only wearing them on very special occasions like tea parties and meetings. Definitely not clubbing material..step on my Jeffrey Campbells and I'll step on your Jordans! Catch my drift?



Missguided is definitely stepping up with knitwear and outer coats. So its simple, who doesn't love Camel? 

4. Klear Klutch Flamingo




Does this clutch even need words? Let's move on please.

5. Asos Black Check Cape




One thing I hate most about winter is layering up and feeling restricted which distracts from the outfit. This cape actually allows you to layer effortlessly without looking like you are trying too hard.

So there's my wishlist guys, make sure to send any sugar daddies my way! :p

Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment